Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday and there is really nothing in particular to write about today. I just got a notice that I had been slacking on keeping up my blog (thanks Erin!). I really forget sometimes that I have started one. My life has been so busy lately! We've had two birthday parties in the last two weekends. The twins celebrated their 1st birthday on 3/19 and we had their big party on 3/21. My mother-in-law's bday was 3/25, and my lovely sister-in-law (not my favorite) decided that we should give her a surprise party and that my house is where it should be. So, this past Sunday, we had a surprise party for her. Now this weekend we are going to have a birthday party for my twin nephews on Sat. (thankfully not at my house!) and then on Sunday we are having our families over for an Easter together on Palm Sunday (that way everyone will not be rushed on Easter Sunday and can spend it with their individual families) at OUR HOUSE! I admit, Easter has always been our holiday to host since we built our house in 2002. I envisioned my neices and nephews being able to find Easter Eggs in our front yard amongst the oaks! Its now a tradition and we always do it on Palm Sunday. So, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm just plain worn out by having everyone over for 3 weekends in a row! Not to mention, but we are also planning the twins adoption party for 4/25, but we decided to have it at our church. (Woo hoo!) That reminds me, I need to get busy making invitations to the party!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun - thanks for the update! I miss your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew... I'm tired just thinking about having all that company! haha I am so excited about the twins adoption party, congrats!

    ReplyDelete